I'm going to admit to not having used this yet. But having used a lot other solutions (most recently pear Safe_HTML with additional pre/post-processing), this is a breath of fresh air: HTML Purifier
Matt: March 2008 Archives
Any programmer has done this one a thousand times. But this one is more fun than I remember this being before.
So, I've upgraded to Moveable Type 4.1, and I'm forcing commenters to use on the of the web login services (typekey, oid, etc). If that doesn't cut down on the spammers, then it's time to drop the hammer and put in an anti-spam plugin. But at least now that I am upgraded, getting such a plugin will be easier.
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Christy commented on using procmail and MIME::Parser to extract iphone photo attachments: Matt, Tha
- albertomarlboro.myopenid.com commented on jquery, the jquery form plugin, and detecting an ajax submit: Man , thx
- donko commented on MySQL Update Evaluation Gotcha: oh my.
- MattW commented on Learning PHP?: Yes, they'
- Zach commented on Learning PHP?: I randomly