I wrestled a while today with client authentication with CA Certs. Setting up a CA and signing certs with a CA is a little trickier than doing cert self-signing. Here's some details.
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Christy commented on using procmail and MIME::Parser to extract iphone photo attachments: Matt, Tha
- albertomarlboro.myopenid.com commented on jquery, the jquery form plugin, and detecting an ajax submit: Man , thx
- donko commented on MySQL Update Evaluation Gotcha: oh my.
- MattW commented on Learning PHP?: Yes, they'
- Zach commented on Learning PHP?: I randomly