I'm going to admit to not having used this yet. But having used a lot other solutions (most recently pear Safe_HTML with additional pre/post-processing), this is a breath of fresh air: HTML Purifier
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
About The Author
Matt Wallace is a cloud computing architect, and
recovering Web Application Developer working on a large e-commerce site
and dabbling in social networking applications. He has recurring dreams of manipulating
the real world with jQuery.
- MySQL Performance: # of columns vs varchars
- MySQL NULL gotcha; or, yes, Virginia, types do matter
- Seinfeld is an appropriate Microsoft shill; Vista is a joke
- If this is an iPhone killer, don't take out insurance yet
- Xen and the Art of Virtualization
- jQuery 1.2.6
- jquery, the jquery form plugin, and detecting an ajax submit