So, I've upgraded to Moveable Type 4.1, and I'm forcing commenters to use on the of the web login services (typekey, oid, etc). If that doesn't cut down on the spammers, then it's time to drop the hammer and put in an anti-spam plugin. But at least now that I am upgraded, getting such a plugin will be easier.
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
About The Author
Matt Wallace is a cloud computing architect, and
recovering Web Application Developer working on a large e-commerce site
and dabbling in social networking applications. He has recurring dreams of manipulating
the real world with jQuery.
- MySQL Performance: # of columns vs varchars
- MySQL NULL gotcha; or, yes, Virginia, types do matter
- Seinfeld is an appropriate Microsoft shill; Vista is a joke
- If this is an iPhone killer, don't take out insurance yet
- Xen and the Art of Virtualization
- jQuery 1.2.6
- jquery, the jquery form plugin, and detecting an ajax submit